Join the JDRF Sarasota/Longboat Key Evening and you’ll become part of one of the most efficient and effective charities in the nation, and the only global organization with a strategic research plan to end type 1 diabetes (T1D.) Sponsor the JDRF Sarasota/Longboat Key Evening for the Cure knowing that 80 percent of your donation will go directly to T1D research and research-related education – and your generosity will be rewarded with an exciting and inspiring evening.
Saturday March 5, 2016
Longboat Key Club Harbourside
3000 Harbourside Dr
Honoring: Audrey Landers
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your contribution funds progressive research to better treat, prevent and cure T1D. Your support not only transforms the lives of people with T1D, but also positively influences your employee and customer commitment and morale.
· T1D is an autoimmune disease in which the body destroys insulin producing cells. T1D cannot be prevented and, at present, has no cure.
· Approximately 1.25 million Americans have T1D, including thousands of families affected here in Southwest Florida.
· Diabetes is one of the costliest chronic diseases, with T1D accounting for $14 billion in U.S. healthcare costs annually.
· JDRF is currently funding $450 million in research projects, including $20 million in active grants in Florida. Over the last 17 years JDRF has funded over $100 million in research in Florida.
GAIN VALUABLE VISIBILITY
The JDRF Sarasota/Longboat Key Evening for the Cure is a grand event. Your sponsorship generates valuable visibility and increased brand awareness, positioning your company as a community leader while providing a valuable return on your business investment.
· Marketing exposure to an estimated 200+ Gala patrons and donors through event materials.
· Recognition in front of 13,500+ local JDRF supporters through chapter publications, websites and social media.
NETWORK WITH COMMUNITY AND CORPORATE LEADERS
The JDRF Evening for the Cure is a high-profile event that brings together philanthropists, community and medical leaders, and corporate partners for an unforgettable evening.
· With over 200 Gala attendees annually, the JDRF Evening attracts the region’s leading business, civic and social leaders.
· Evening events offer exclusive opportunities to network with corporate leaders in a social setting.
ENJOY A MEMORABLE EVENING
From the décor to the fine dining, live entertainment, and one-of-a-kind auction packages, the JDRF Evening is the perfect venue for entertaining friends, clients and colleagues.
· Bid on luxury trips, wine and spirits packages, jewelry and exclusive experiences such as exotic vacations, behind-the-scenes tours, and sporting events.
We're the stop at nothing type
exists for the millions of children, adults, and families affected by
type 1 diabetes (T1D) every single day. Their determination to overcome
this disease strengthens ours to end it by funding life-changing T1D
an autoimmune disease in which a person's pancreas loses the ability to
produce insulin — a hormone essential to turning food into energy. It
strikes both children and adults suddenly and is unrelated to diet and
lifestyle. It requires constant carbohydrate counting, blood-glucose
testing, and lifelong dependence on injected insulin.
participation in JDRF events ensures that JDRF can continue funding
critical T1D research. With your support, this research will continue to
bring us closer to a world without T1D.